Complaint Review: Stock Market Geometry and Cycle-Trader

• Updated: Sat, May 24, 2014

• Reported By:Woodland Hills California
Stock Market Geometry and Cycle-Trader
P.O. BOX 9756 San Diego, California USA

Stock Market Geometry and Cycle-Trader Brad Cowan I purchased an E-Book and did not receive the product. I contacted the company and never got a response from them, so I filed a dispute with PayPal. The company is unprofessional in the way they conduct business and I will seek legal remedy if I don't receive the product or my money back. I was very disappointed at the way they do business. San Diego California

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: SMG issued customer full refund and sent him email within a couple hours of receiving his order

*Author of original report: Stock Market Geometry

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Correction of customer name

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Victor Silver filed complaint 2 hours after placing order and his purchase was immediately refunded

I purchased an E-Book on Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory from Stock Market Geometry at Cycle-trader.com. The purchase price was expensive $128 for an E-book. I never received the E-Book after they charged me or any email from Brad Cowan or his company. I did receive a receipt from PayPal that they charged my credit card but never received my E-BOOK from Stock Market Geometry which I was charged for. I contacted the support department at Stock Market Geometry, and never received any email regarding my dispute. I later contacted PayPal regarding my dispute and they told me they would contact the company regarding the dispute and try to reimburse my account. I am very disappointed with Stock Market Geometry and Brad Cowan. I had read a long time ago that the guy was a gifted trader and understood a lot of techniques about the markets. I was very disappointed to find out that he and his company conduct business in such an unprofessional manner. If my dispute is not resolved in an egalitarian and prompt manner I will escalate this and take legal action until I receive my E-Book or my money back. I hope this information is helpful to other people so they aren't taken advantage of by Brad Cowan and his company like I was. It is dishonest, unprofessional and selfish to conduct your business in such a manner and take advantage of customers Mr. Cowan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stock-Market-Geometry-and-Cycle-Trader/San-Diego-California-92169/Stock-Market-Geometry-and-Cycle-Trader-Brad-Cowan-I-purchased-an-E-Book-and-did-not-recei-1146059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stock Market Geometry and Cycle-Trader

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: SMG - ()

Stock Market Geometry always has and always will deliver eBooks within our stated policy of 24 hours. This policy is clearly stated on our website in 2 places,

cycle-trader.com/order.htm and here cycle-trader.com/catalog.htm eBooks are customized to each customer, which takes a couple hours. PayPal also often holds orders for 24 hours to verify the transaction is not fradulent, as they did with the order from Victor Zaytsev of Woodland Hills, CA vicsilver7@aol.com. Mr. Zaytsev was so quick to file complaints at PayPal and this website that his order and complaints arrived in our email inbox simultaneously. When we received his order/complaint we immediately issued him a full refund and sent him a personal email explaining such, all completed within a couple hours of him placing the order.

Stock Market Geometry

AUTHOR: Vic - ()

The company did eventually send an email about a refund and said they had problems with PayPal. However, they never provided an apology of any kind for not providing the product  on time when payment was already received, or information regarding what happend till PayPal disputed the purchase with this company. They were unprofessional and impolite. I had to wait several days to get reimbursed after they sent an email to me regarding the refund and contact my bank just to get my money back for a product I never got. The whole process was unprofessional and cumbersome. I would never use this company again. They have very poor customer service skills and are very unprofessional.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Correction of customer name

AUTHOR: SMG - ()

One correction to above rebuttal. According to PayPal order the customer name was not Victor Silver. It was Victor Zaytsev in Woodland Hills, CA. vicsilver7@aol.com

#4 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: SMG - ()

According to PayPal records, Victor Silver placed an order May 12, 2014 16:19:59 PDT, then filed a complaint 2 hours later because he had not already received his product. Upon receipt of his complaint we immediatly refunded his payment in full within hours of him placing the original order (May 12, 8pm PDT). Delivery of all eBooks is always within 24 hours.