stick

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — trenton Illinois United States of America
Stock and Options training
PO Box 126 Catasauqua, PA 18032 Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

Stock and Options training MarketTamer The company refused to refund my money back during trial days guarantee Internet, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: False Accusations Made About Reputable Company - Market Tamer

The company published in their website a guarantee for money refund for 30 day trials, but they refused to refund my money during that trial days. I did what they wanted to process the refund, but still they argued that I did not do it right, the company gave me so many arguments and excuses just to keep my money.

The company did not explain that their product (system) is for option spread only, they said I could trade stock on it, it's gonna make me a day trader which I do not want it or to spread the trade. I watched their web and attempted to log in, their web only allowed me to sign in, until the last minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stock-and-Options-training/Internet-Pennsylvania-18032/Stock-and-Options-training-MarketTamer-The-company-refused-to-refund-my-money-back-during-990666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stock and Options training

False Accusations Made About Reputable Company - Market Tamer

AUTHOR: MarketTamer - (United States of America)

The author of this report also submitted a report to the Better Business Bureau and after our rebuttal to them and further investigation, the claim was dismissed because the customer made false statements. We reject the allegations and assertions made by the author of this post.

The author of this post attended a live online webinar that we (Market Tamer) hosted and at that webinar we specifically verbally and visually outlined the Qualified Guarantee associated with the product he was purchasing.  In order to purchase the product, the author here was required to accept the Terms and Conditions that also clearly stated the Qualified Guarantee. After choosing a payment arrangement they were then asked to enter credit card information where we again displayed the Qualified Guarantee.

We have been in business since July 2008. We have successfully served thousands of customers
and we pride ourselves on top class customer service. We will try to help a customer any way we can, and we also expect customers to live up to their part of the agreement.