- Report: #808870
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Stoll
Stoll2811 Southampton Road Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America
Stoll PimsleurApproach.com Stoll/PimsleurApproach uses deceptive advertizing/Rip off alert!! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
course I recieved the following e-mail below:
Thank you for contacting our customer care center to arrange a return for Order Number: hidden
Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number is: hidden
HERE'S HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER:
1) Clearly and legibly print your RMA# on the outside of the box.
2) Write the following shipping address on the outside of the box:
Stroll - Returns Department
2811 Southampton Rd.
Philadelphia, PA 19154
3) Contact the shipper of your choice to arrange for your package to be delivered to us. For your own protection, we recommend using a shipper who can supply you with a tracking number. Otherwise, you may be liable for the entire cost of the course if it is lost in transit
4) Be sure to ship the package in a timely fashion. Your RMA# will expire in 10 days, at which point your package may be refused by our warehouse and installment payments may resume.
Unless you specifically requested otherwise, all refunds will be credited to the same credit card or bank card that they were initially charged to. Please be aware that it may take up to 30 days for a refund to post to your account. However, in most cases, refunds are processed much more quickly than this.
If you see another charge, or if your refund is not credited to your account within 30 days, for any reason, please call our returns department directly at 877-790-7602. This will allow us to give you the most expedient service possible.
We are offering you a 30 day free trial but if you dont send back the course in 10 days you will be billed for the course????? WHAT???thats crazy,In other words the $9.995 course just cost me anther $10 in shipping fees, THIS COMPANY IS A RIP-OFF!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stoll/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19154/Stoll-PimsleurApproachcom-StollPimsleurApproach-uses-deceptive-advertizingRip-off-alert-808870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.