Complaint Review: Stone Model and Talent Agency

• Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: Not Paid — Lorain Ohio USA
Stone Model and Talent Agency
5422 East 96th Street Suite 210 Garfield Heights, Ohio United States of America

Stone Model and Talent Agency - Diane Runser Did Not pay me for the work I performed that they were paid for. Garfield Heights, Ohio

I performed a service for Stone Model and Talent Agency on October 31, 2008.  They were paid for my services by the client in March of 2009.  To date I am owed over $500 plus fees for the bad check they wrote to me.  I have tried to handle this through the BBB.  Through correspondence with the BBB they closed the case as unresolved since Stone Model and Talent Agency continues to say they will pay but Diane Runser never sends a money order.  Again, I am owed over $500 from this company.  This company should not be allowed to do this to other people either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stone-Model-and-Talent-Agency/Garfield-Heights-Ohio-44125/Stone-Model-and-Talent-Agency-Diane-Runser-Did-Not-pay-me-for-the-work-I-performed-that-513294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stone Model and Talent Agency