Complaint Review: Stone Quarry Bulldogs

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: aprior1996 — Damariscotta Maine
Stone Quarry Bulldogs
Nelson Ledge Rd., Garrettsville, Ohio USA

Stone Quarry Bulldogs *Very sick so called "Breeders"* *Puppies are NOT bred by them* Garrettsville Ohio

So, I was so excited about getting a perfect little English Bulldog puppy, (and I actually paid for my puppy in full), until I asked one of the two owners (Melissa) to simply send me pictures of the parents, so we would have a good idea of what our puppy would look like grown up. She said that she hadn't gotten to taking pictures of the parents, I thought that was very odd considering this puppy was the last one left of "a litter of ten". Which made me think "were none of the other puppie buyers curious about what the parents looked like?", then I decided to take a look at the reviews online.

I quickly found out something was up from MULTIPLE horrofying reviews. I called them and asked if the AKC Breeder was Stone Quarry Bulldogs, and they told me that they had bought the pup from one of their "partners". I asked for the partners names and if they also sold Bulldogs and they gave me a name of two people (Stephen and Rachel Miller). I looked in every possible place on the web for these people and found absoloutely NOTHING. Then I called Stone Quarry and asked them for the website or phone number of these people, THEN Melissa went on to tell me that these "Partners" had no phone or internet (HA!).

I quickly decided that I wanted OUT of this situatuion ASAP. One thing I am so happy about is that I only had to say I wanted my money back ONCE! Melissa quickly handed the phone to her husband and he agreed to refunding me. I am really amazed that this ended up like this.. I strongly reccomend staying away from these people, and if you do decide you want one of there puppies, GO TO Stone Quarry Bulldogs! Ask to see Mom + Dad of the puppies, ask about AKC Breeder info, make sure it is THEIR name on the papers, not a "partners".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stone-Quarry-Bulldogs/Garrettsville-Ohio-44231/Stone-Quarry-Bulldogs-Very-sick-so-called-Breeders-Puppies-are-NOT-bred-by-them-G-1059855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stone Quarry Bulldogs