• Report: #1041952

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ricky Threat — Wray Georgia
Stoneberry
P.O. Box 2820 Monroe, WI 53566 Internet United States of America

Stoneberry I ordered video camera in decemeber 2012 and in Feb2013 the picture was jumping I called stonberry and adviced them of the problem they told me to send it to manufacture for repair and I did however Internet

I oredered a video camera from stoneberry in December 2012 and on Feb 2013 I beging to have poblems with it while videoing. The picture begins to jump while recording causing me to have to turn camera off and restarting recording process. I call stoneberry and advice them of the issus they then gave me the manufacture company and told me to send it to them because it was under warranty. I sent it off and the repair company called me and stated they need an invoice stating where I purchashed it and the serial number. I called stoneberry and told them to fax the infomation to them, however they only faxed the model number, I called stoneberry back and told them what I neede again and they stated that they already faxed info to them. I will be sending video camera back to stoneberry and not paying them anything else on it and will be expecting the monies that I've paid for the product in full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stoneberry/internet/Stoneberry-I-ordered-video-camera-in-decemeber-2012-and-in-Feb2013-the-picture-was-jumpi-1041952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stoneberry