Complaint Review: Stoneberry.com

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Dean — Kernersville North Carolina
Stoneberry.com
Internet USA

Stoneberry.com Stoneberry Purchase a cheap wireless microphone that I quickly returned for a full refund. I paid to have the item shipped back to stoneberry. A week later they sent me a bill for shipping. I called and asked about the bill and was told that since I returned the item I needed to pay for them shipping the item to me. I told them I paid shipping to send it back so we are even. They said no that I owe for shipping. First bill was $10 and some change, now it's $18 and more change! Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Internet

I ordered a wireless microphone from stoneberry.com. When I received the microphone it was a plastic, cheap, piece of crap that did not work. I paid $10 and some change to have the item returned because they do not offer return labels. A week later I got a bill from stoneberry. I called and asked whats the bill for I returned the wireless microphone. I was told that they were charging me for the shipping since I returned the item.  My mouth fell to the floor! I just paid to have it shipped back to you because it's cheap and doesn't work. Sir, since you returned the item we are charging the shipping cost from when we shipped the item to you. But like I said I returned the item. I understand sir but you have to pay us for shipping. At that point I'm very irritated and hang up.

How is this even legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stoneberrycom/internet/Stoneberrycom-Stoneberry-Purchase-a-cheap-wireless-microphone-that-I-quickly-returned-fo-1135799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stoneberry.com