Complaint Review: Stonebridge Ben

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:bremerton Washington
Stonebridge Ben
Port Everglades, Florida U.S.A.

Stonebridge Ben Stonebridge telemarketing calls IN SPANISH ALL DAY!! Port Everglades Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: It Works For Me

I have been getting calls in Spanish for the past 4 weeks from this company. I found a website that may or may not be the company and wrote them this email on the contact us button ...

If your company calls my house speaking MEXICAN one more time, I WILL file a civil law suit on your organization. I WANT an ENGLISH speaking supervisor to respond to this email BY PHONE @ ###-###-####. Let me first start off by saying that you employ people who do not speak English AT ALL. I would NEVER do any kind of business with your company if only for this reason. If I do not get a phone call from an ENGLISH speaking SUPERVISOR BEFORE I get another call from one of your agents who do not comprehend what I am telling them, I will blog about your company on ANY AND EVERY website that will allow me to. I have all day long to blog about you and I WILL!

Stacey
bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stonebridge-Ben/Port-Everglades-Florida/Stonebridge-Ben-Stonebridge-telemarketing-calls-IN-SPANISH-ALL-DAY-Port-Everglades-Flori-306851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stonebridge Ben

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It Works For Me

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Anytime I get a phone call at the house, I answer in "Mexican". My Spanish is pretty bad but those telemarketers don't know the difference and they just hang up. It works every time. I just hope stonebridge doesn't call my house or I'm out of luck. Bueno. No habla English. Try it.