Complaint Review: Stoneridge Benefits Services/SBS Family Fun Rewards

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Ft. Wayne Indiana
Stoneridge Benefits Services/SBS Family Fun Rewards
2700 W Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Stoneridge Benefits Services/SBS Family Fun Rewards Total Rip Off From JC Penny and Family Fun Rewards Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

The following month after purchasing an item on the JC Penney website with my Discover Card, SBS Fun Family Rewards program started charging my credit card for 9.95. Every month. I did not sign up for this, I did not authorize this and was totally unaware that my credit card was going to be charged for anything other than the purchased items from JC Penney.

I called the Company about the charge, they proceeded to tell me that it was for a rewards program that I signed up for when shopping on the JC Penny web sight.
It is a total rip it did not clearly explain that it was a monthly fee, and that the box that I checked for a $10.00 rebate would be emailed to me in a printable form to be sent in for $10.00 cash back. I have my security set on my e-mails to not get unauthorized e-mails and therefore I never received the so called rebate .

I cancelled the subscription, and asked about the m crediting my Discover card and was told that they could not do the as the refund was emailed to me and I had to print it out and mail it in. Since they canceled the program they could not go back and issue a new rebate via e-mail.

After reading all the negative re[ports on this Co. and its program why does Discover continue to use it.

Dorothy
Ft. Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stoneridge-Benefits-ServicesSBS-Family-Fun-Rewards/Plano-Texas-75075/Stoneridge-Benefits-ServicesSBS-Family-Fun-Rewards-Total-Rip-Off-From-JC-Penny-and-Family-305898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stoneridge Benefits Services/SBS Family Fun Rewards

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Fun Family Rewards nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number, or membership number to us at [email protected], by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail at 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.