Complaint Review: Storage By George

• Submitted: Tue, February 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2005

• Reported By:Capitola California
Storage By George
1135 Golden Gate Dr. Napa, California U.S.A.

Storage By George ripoff, Misleading, fraudulant, Napa California

The owner gave me 2 weeks to get my money together. He told me that he would not sell my belongings; whole life was in storage. I was grateful for this.

A couple days later the storage place calls me and informs me that they can not wait 2 weeks and that I needed to come up with $1500.00 that day or my stuff will be auctioned the following day or two. Right in the middle of gathering together the money I owed, they auctioned my stuff off. My whole life was in that storage. I am a single mother with four children that can NEVER get ahead because of people like George's storage that tells you one thing and does another.

They are cold hearted and would NEVER do business with them EVER in my life and wanted to warn everybody about this company.

Santa Cruz, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2005 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storage-By-George/Napa-California/Storage-By-George-ripoff-Misleading-fraudulant-Napa-California-131445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storage By George