Complaint Review: Stores On Line Aka PMI Aka EMS Aka Links 4 Trade

• Updated: Fri, November 04, 2005

• Reported By:lewiston Idaho
Stores On Line Aka PMI Aka EMS Aka Links 4 Trade
www.storesonline.com Internet U.S.A.

Stores On Line Aka PMIstores Aka EMSstores On Line Aka Links 4 Trade ripoff Orem Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

We were taken in by Stores on Line. We purchased 6 web sites. They indicated that it would not take a huge investment and they had several people stand up and present successful testemoninals.

Then the money pit started. You needed PMI to help you with design and Links 4 Trade to get links, a tax company to get the business started. The PMI sessions were 30 minute sessions, however, I only received about 3 (30 minute sessions) they didn't keep their appointments, didn't notify us, then when they squeezed us in for other sessions we got about 10 minutes. We were told by Mike Beaird that these 10 minute sessions wouldn't count becasue they weren't the 30 minute sesssions. We never did get all our sessions.

When my 2 sites were not making any sales Mike Bearid, he promised via e mail, which I stil have that he would have the tecnicians in PMI look over my site and would get back to me by a certain date with their respones. I have never heard from him since after numerous e mails and calls.

I then called Steve Sutton, who was one of the head people at PMI to tell him what happened. He told me he would have Spencer Sorenson get with me to correct the problem. After numerous reasons why Spenser couldn't make the call, he finally did contact us and wanted us to spend more money with pay per clicks where I had already spent Thousands in pay per clicks and it wasn't working.

Links 4 trade was supposed to be a way to get the required links necessary to get higher placement in the search engines. However, you can't contact links4trade they won't answer the e mails nor the phone. I complained to both Stores on line and PMI and they wanted me to write a report, which I did. Nevertheless, I only received about 10 links which are not remotely associated to my product line. I believe that the people in the Links4Trade are similar to me. They have little to no activity so you would have to have numerous links (which they don't offer in my category) to make it successful.

Stores on Line and all the AKA's are nothing but rip off artists and only want more money and more money. They are not truthful and work a real smoke and mirror operation. It is also very hard to get a human that can do something. The tecnicians are fairly helpful but they have a lot of new people that don't understand Pay Pal or how it works, which we were told is a way to go until you get the company set up. That was the most expensive lunch I have ever had (the one Storesonline GIVES you).

Leona
lewiston, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2005 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-On-Line-Aka-PMI-Aka-EMS-Aka-Links-4-Trade/internet/Stores-On-Line-Aka-PMIstores-Aka-EMSstores-On-Line-Aka-Links-4-Trade-ripoff-Orem-UtahUPDA-163384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores On Line Aka PMI Aka EMS Aka Links 4 Trade