Complaint Review: Stores On Line

• Submitted: Sat, July 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 09, 2005

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
Stores On Line
754 E. Technology Avenue Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Stores On Line Ripoff misrepresentation or services offered charging $6000.00 to get started could never connect with service providers and instruction packets were useless Orem Utah

The day long presentation was filled with alot of hype and promises about how easy it was to develop websites. Numerous quick films were shown of people who had become rich with their websites even though they did not know how to operate a computer.

I am a technology challenged person and made sure they knew that before signing. They assurred me that I would get all the help I needed to develop the sites. However, I was never able to connect with someone who could help. In addition, I was told I needed to spend more money on PMI (marketing)with their support in order to make it work. The materials I was given to get me started were useless. The six thousand dollars I spent for six websites has been a huge loss.

Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2005 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-On-Line/Orem-Utah-84097/Stores-On-Line-Ripoff-misrepresentation-or-services-offered-charging-600000-to-get-start-149087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores On Line