Complaint Review: Stores On Line.PMI, Brandon Lewis

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 29, 2005

• Reported By:Ipswich, Massachusetts
Stores On Line.PMI, Brandon Lewis
360 S.Technology Ct Lindon, Utah U.S.A.

Stores On Line. PMI, Brandon Lewis STORES ON LINE, PMI, Ripoff and Scam Lindon Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

We were invited to attend a dinner, thru the mail, by Storeson line.com at a Boston Marriott in Peabody, MA. After dinner the hard sell presentation began.

A short time after the purchase of six websites We were contacted by Brandon Lewis representing Store On Line-PMI He stated PMI would be a must if our websites were to succeed.

$13,693.00 later we have no product, website, or a clue how this could have happened to two fairly intelligent women. I can only attribute it to my own desperation and my daughter's desire to help her mother out.

Not only did I get scammed twice but the one time I spoke with a coach the whole hour was devoted to selling other things we would need to be successful.Then the time and day was changed to a day and time I was not available.

I sent a certified letter to Stores On Line, on 6/04/2005 since emails were not answered. They informed me that I had to go through PMI, as they have nothing to do with PMI. So I finally was able to get an address for PMI. I sent a certified letter of cancellation to PMI 6/10/2005. Someone called me to tell me their was no refund for services not rendered.

We hae received no assistance or help from Stores On Line nor PMI. We are just seeking ways to get our money back..

Ipswich,, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2005 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-On-LinePMI-Brandon-Lewis/Lindon-Utah-84042/Stores-On-Line-PMI-Brandon-Lewis-STORES-ON-LINE-PMI-Ripoff-and-Scam-Lindon-UtahUPDATE-147943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores On Line.PMI, Brandon Lewis