Complaint Review: Stores Online International

• Submitted: Wed, April 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 19, 2006

• Reported By:Redcliff Alberta
Stores Online International
754 E. Technology Ave. Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Stores Online International ripoff, consumer beware, shrewd propoganda cancel your checks and contact your Credit Card company Orem Utah

My brother and sister-inlaw were "swallowed up" like trusting fish in a fish tank in Regina Sk. I attended Stores Online in Lethbridge, Alberta on Easter Monday this week and I thank God for my life experiences which have made me wise in these matters.

Half way through the conference about 1pm I was feeling a bit peckish as I had been up since 4:30 AM to make the trip and be on time and we hadn't had a lunch break. I leaned toward my sister and whispered "what a load of propoganda, how 'bout some lunch". She responded with "don't be so negative!"

Prior to my trip to this function I tried to tap into information regarding Stores Online but not knowing the right tool to search with I went unarmed. Upon my return home my mother alerted me to a news cast on CTV indicating there was a consumer report to avoid this company, and that there had been a Law Suit launched against Stores Online. I immediately went to my computer typed in Stores Online Law Suit and I found this site.

I have alerted the local TV Stations and there are articles beeing prepared for broadcst as we speak. If anyone knows of a Class Action Law Firm in Canada that has this undertaking please post it on this site. Thank you and my regards go out to those of you who have been taken in by Stores Online, they truely are a smooth bunch of SOB"s

Merna
Redcliff, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2006 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-Online-International/Orem-Utah-84097-6204/Stores-Online-International-ripoff-consumer-beware-shrewd-propoganda-cancel-your-checks-187571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores Online International