• Report: #202982

• Submitted: Wed, July 26, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 26, 2006

• Reported By:Belmont Manitoba
Stores Online
754E Technology Ave Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline ripoff Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

In August 2004 I bought 6 store fronts from Stores Online. I realized after trying for three months to get something running that due to poor technology in my area (slow speed internet service) and a computer crash that I would never be sucessful in building a online store.

I was in financial difficulty and fell behind in my payments in December. A Mr. Ron Craddock phoned me on behalf of Stores Online and advised me that I could sent back half the product and cut my payments in half. I did this by registered mail and sent them post dated checks. They cashed my checks regularly and I thought we had resolved my disasterous escapade into internet business. About 4 month later a Collection Agency called Travellers Acceptance started taking full payment out of my checking account. I called Stores Online and Eric said let me look into it and "voila" the payments were cut in half. I thought it was resolved again. No way now Nick from Stores Online is calling me at work and at home because my contract has been given to him. So once again they are going to try and collect. I am frustrated and tired of dealing with them. You cannot get anything in writing so next time I talk to them it will be a conference call or on speaker phone with a witness. HELP

Belmont, Manitoba

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2006 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-Online/Orem-Utah-84097-6204/StoresOnline-ripoff-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Report-Investigation-shows-that-StoresOnline-iMerg-202982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores Online