Complaint Review: Stores Online

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2006

• Reported By:Union City Georgia
Stores Online
754 E. Technology Avenue Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Stores Online - Galaxy Mall - Galaxy Enterprises - PMI- Dynamic Image - 50 Megs -Iregnow - Netregrow - Community Architect - Dynamic Image Generator ripoff,liars,unethical,no resolution policy in place Orem Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

I went to the seminar with a dream, to own my own online adult store. I expressed this to the salesman (who knew more about the company policy than I did) and my concerns about whether stores online would accept my business. He responded that they would but to double check he went to ask a supervisor. When he returned he assured me that it really wasnt the "nature" of my business that was against company policy, rather a matter of packaging. As long as my website was tasteful and clean looking without overt sex and nudity my site would be acceptable. He even went as far as to say that they would never really check one way or another because they had so many other websites online besides mine. Everything he said of course is a lie. And I have since paid into this company about 1,100 dollars that I didnt have to give away. They discontinue products and overcharge.Of course I should have never signed on the dotted line, against my better judgement. Now of course I have no use for these sites--- I have no interest in selling toasters,couches or any other such product.

Victoria
Union City, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2006 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-Online/Orem-Utah-84097/Stores-Online-Galaxy-Mall-Galaxy-Enterprises-PMI-Dynamic-Image-50-Megs-Iregnow--172921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores Online