• Report: #193872

• Submitted: Tue, May 30, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 30, 2006

• Reported By:Titusville Florida
Stores Online
754 East Technology Ave, Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Stores Online ripoff internet cash flow lies poor quality wanted more money pressured me Orem Utah

This company duped me into believing the lie that they make things easy. They made me believe that their company was superior and I would have no trouble finding a product and a drop-shipper.

I wanted to buy one site, but they pressured me into buying 6 because of the great deal they were offering that one day.

I was overwhelmed by all the info and all the work I had to do once I got started. Then I was contacted by PMI coaches. Luckily I told them no. I was already broke and in over my head.

The coaches kept calling. They were rude and made me feel like a coward and a loser for saying no. I didn't even want to answer my phone because I was worried it was them.

Why would I need coaches if all this was so easy?

Also many of the companies I researched while I was trying to choose my products said they provided websites to their distributors for little money.

Stores Online didn't mention this, of course.

I am now broke and have nothing to show for all this.

Titusville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2006 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-Online/Orem-Utah-84097/Stores-Online-ripoff-internet-cash-flow-lies-poor-quality-wanted-more-money-pressured-me-O-193872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores Online