Complaint Review: Stores Online

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Stores Online
754 East Technology Avenue Orem, Utah United States of America

StoresOnline Scam Review | Complaints INVESTIGATION: StoresOnline & iMergent commitment to 100% client satisfaction
*UPDATE: Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Consumer Comment: Imergent / storesonline Liars & Thieves

SPECIAL UPDATE: April 15 2011: StoresOnline remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. StoresOnline is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, StoresOnline has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business.

Over time and since becoming a member, StoresOnline has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever StoresOnline remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 StoresOnline is Rip-off Report Verified

Rip-off Report Investigation:

Editors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to StoresOnline for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.

Rip-off Reports investigation of StoresOnline uncovers an ongoing commitment to total customer satisfaction. This means that customers can expect that StoresOnline will always work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. StoresOnline listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the product offers and the support for customer service.

One top executives in the internet marketing industry stated to Rip-off Report, that StoresOnline's corporate philosophy is that customers are a valued. Our company is committed to listening to customers and responding to their needs. This ensures that we will always be successful and offer 100% satisfaction.

Another top executive of the company stated to Rip-off Report, that the company's policy is to add value to every service. The company knows that successful businesses are based on valuing the customer and taking care of the customer's needs. StoresOnline is committed to ensuring that customers are happy withe the product and service provided by the company. StoresOnline is committed to always doing right by the customer. With customers in 26 countries and territories around the world, this is essential to our company's success.

Rip-off Report has confirmed that StoresOnline takes quality control very seriously. StoresOnline recently engaged Aseptic bottling, the state-of-the-art bottling process for nutritional beverages. Through this pharmaceutical level production program, StoresOnline ensures a quality product every time. Customers can count on repeatability of the highest product standards possible. Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that StoresOnlines past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards customer satisfaction.

StoresOnline recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation StoresOnline has instituted changes that ensure customers a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a total overall commitment to her client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with StoresOnline and many of the company's past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that StoresOnline has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total customer satisfaction.

Read more about StoresOnline Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED =====================

Stores Online Pro, FRAUD, PRESSURE, CREEPY, STRANGE, MISLEADING ripoff Orem Utah

Tonight, unfortunately, I attended a storesonlinepro.com (yes they once again changed their name) "internet marketing conference."

Mainly, this email is geared towards the people who are writing the rebuttals.

After reading ALL of the posts on rip off report, I am writing to share MY experience with www.storesonlinepro.com.

I DID NOT sign up with them, as I was lucky enough to pick up on their obsessed, sales-hungry, boiler-room tactics. Mainly, the post referring to their environment being similiar to a "brain-washing", pressurized, no questions-asked, controlling environment, to be absolutely accurate. As a matter of fact -- everything carried out by these, "associates" and "counselors" was methodical and deliberate in the most eerie, repulsive, forceful way.

I cannot express how detestable the entire experience was. Honestly, I am always shocked to meet these kinds of sales people, (and I use the term, people, lightly) and wonder how they live with themselves or sleep at night. They are slimly, money grubbing, no-conscience, low-lifes.

ONE individual stood out amongst the bile - a caucasian man by the name of Phil from Utah. He was disgusting. Horrible person. He kept staring at my breast area during our conversation and asked why I wasn't married since I was such a "viable catch." The feeling of complete disgust is indescribable. He then proceeded to show me his two little boys in a picture; need I say more???

Throughout the night, these associates would use pressure tactics to try and get people to sign up and give up THOUSANDS of dollars. Do you actually think an intelligent business person would sign something w/o doing some research first??

Brainless Phil made numerous pit stops to try and get me to pay for the packages with my savings and constantly pestered me to "hurry up and get that done." At one point he came over and actually angrily told me, " I need you really get that done for me right now." Needless to say, I wanted to give him a piece of my mind. BUT, I didn't.

Our guest speaker, Bud Lethridge, was effective, but, nonetheless, a liar by ommission, and w/o a doubt, misleading.

Yes, you don't promise a thing, yes, people DO need to do hard work. I work full time, go to school full time, all on my own -w/o any help. BUT, as Bud said in his presentation, there is a lack of peole with common sense. In this case, the people of storesonline.com are lacking a serious "moral" humanistic chip. Shame on you.

Katherine Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-Online/Orem-Utah-84097/StoresOnline-Scam-Review-Complaints-INVESTIGATION-StoresOnline-iMergent-commitment-to-182826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores Online

Imergent / storesonline Liars & Thieves

AUTHOR: TonyRose - (United States of America)

I went to a Stores On-Line seminar in Boise,  idaho in 2006 with a friend. I bought the 3 website package. I obtained a DBA and a business liscense. I paid over $5,000. plus hosting and finance fees. Everything they promised was not true.

They promised that any company can host your website, but they had the best hosting, and it had to be set up through them. They only accept auto-deduction from your credit card and they deduct hidden fees and costs without notification. When I cancelled the auto-deduct and sent a check they cancelled my service. I can only use hosting through them.

They promised if you did not gain sales they would buy the websites back. I cannot sell them. They are so expensive no one will buy them. They refuse to buy them back as promised. I did not recieve any sales through the websites. They are always rude when speaking with them.

Imergent placed a derrogatory, late/unpaid on my credit file when I paid the last payment after 3 years and refuses to correct this, which is still on my credit in 2012. I am out thousands of dollars that I could not afford to lose on a lot of false information and promises. I cannot even access my own websites unless I agree to let them host them. The only responses I have recieved in over 6 years are rare responses/letters basically saying 'oh well' thats too bad and we don't care.