Complaint Review: Stores Online

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2005

• Reported By:Salinas California
Stores Online
754 E. Technology Avenue Orem, Utah United States of America

StoresOnline fraud complaints INVESTIGATION: StoresOnline & iMergent commitment to 100% client satisfaction
*UPDATE: Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

SPECIAL UPDATE: StoresOnline remains committed to 100% customer satisfaction and has drastically improved their business processes over the years to better serve their customers. StoresOnline is truly dedicated to making sure ALL customers are happy with their coverage. StoresOnline continues to show customer service is of the utmost importance and they currently have no complaints!

To date, StoresOnline has addressed and resolved all reported complaints, which have always been resolved to the complete satisfaction of their customers. StoresOnline proves to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, as a Verified Safe Business. Over time and since becoming a member, StoresOnline has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. Rip-off Report has confirmed that StoresOnline is no fraud, is not a scam and is of the highest integrity. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever StoresOnline remains committed to customer satisfaction and gets our top Verified Safe endorsement.
 StoresOnline is Rip-off Report Verified

StoresOnline ripoff fraud Orem UT

After attending an all day workshop with Stores Online, Inc. 7/12/2005 in Monterey, CA, I spoke with SOL representative, Andria Finau, and asked if I could have more than 3 days to cancel if I so desired. Three times I asked her this question, and three times she assured me that she had the ability and authority to extend the Notice of Cancellation. My friend was with me and witnessed the entire conversation.

I emailed and called SOL on the 6th day to cancel and reported to the Cust. Serv. Supervisor, Lupina, what Andria had told me. Lupina stated "she didn't say that," "she can't say that."

I disputed the charge with my credit card company and in Oct. I was notified by Citicards, that SOL would not honor our request for credit.

I subsequently sent a certified letter to both SOL and their representative, Andria Finau, requesting a full refund from the company, as I would rather settle directly with them than pursuing court action.

I am awaiting a reply.

Sue Monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2005 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-Online/Orem-Utah-84097/StoresOnline-fraud-complaints-INVESTIGATION-StoresOnline-iMergent-commitment-to-100-cl-166298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores Online