Complaint Review: Stores on Line: Galaxy Mall

• Reported By: Velentyne — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Stores on Line: Galaxy Mall
Orem, Utah United States of America

Stores on Line: Galaxy Mall sold service ;not delivered;refused refund Internet

Several years ago , purchased a service from Galaxy Mall during one  of their two(2) day seminars, held in NW Florida.  Made a $500.00  deposit, materials were delivered, there was a 12 month  period to get the web-site up and running.

During this period, I received no assistance from them , came near to the end of the 12 months, a request for an extension was denied.  Several years after the denial, A complaint was filed with the Attorney of the State of Florida, with a case still open .  It took the state a very lengthy time to get back with me, however GM informed the state and contacted me by mail stating that their records indicated that all that they had collected from me, was $500.00, and wanted to give me that and settle the matter.

They were paid, the total price for their services; $4000.00 plus dollars including interest, paid to one of their subsidiaries.  They had special lenders( if any one has the names of any of them I would be appreciative to receive those names) I now see why.

Since it has been so long I need to go to my banking institution and produce just one check or money order in order to have my funds returned.  In fact, they started off with one institution and switched to a second.  I can't understand how they can remain in business.  I don't think that they are allowed to operate in the state of Florida anymore. I have not checked , but I am sure with an unsetteled case against them that they can.  Would be appreciative of any information that can assis in my recovery of my funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stores-on-Line-Galaxy-Mall/Orem-Utah-/Stores-on-Line-Galaxy-Mall-sold-service-not-deliveredrefused-refund-Internet-988332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stores on Line: Galaxy Mall