Complaint Review: StoresOnLine

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
StoresOnLine
storesonline.com Internet U.S.A.

StoresOnLine ripoff Internet
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

Please look at this link.

Why is it the the state of Texas can get recourse but no one else can. All I want is to have Duvera Financials (their collection agency) to stop bugging me. I returned their package of books and cancelled my deposit check all within the three day cooling off period required in Michigan. I attended the seminar on a Friday and everything was cancelled by the following Monday. (They refused delivery, stomped on the box and returned it. I still have it in the conditioned it wad returned.) I have spoken to several people (both at StoresonLine and at Duvera) and told them that I will not pay.
IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 YEARS.

Now I am still getting letters from Duvera to try to settle a debt that I never had for a product I never used.

I would think that if Duvera was legitimate, it would be trying to fight SOL, but I suspect they are in this scheme together.

I have filed an online complaint with the FTC (twice)and received no response. How can the attorney general ignore over 300 complaints, not to mention the press this scam has received.

Please, if there is a class action on this, LET ME KNOW!

HTurner
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2006 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnLine/internet/StoresOnLine-ripoff-InternetRip-Off-Report-Investigation-shows-that-StoresOnline-iMerge-172786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnLine