Complaint Review: StoresOnline, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, July 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 25, 2004

• Reported By:Plymouth Minnesota
StoresOnline, Inc.
754 E. Technology Ave. Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline, Inc. WARNING---Stay away from these people or leave your credit cards at home! Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

I was fortunate. I was not taken by these people, although I easily could have been. I attended their Mpls. MN seminar on Wednesday 7/21/04. I had previously attended their 90 minute session. The presenter was good enough that I "bit" and gave them $30.00 for the all-day seminar, and took a day off work to go. Fortunately, I had the vacation coming and nothing was missed at work, so that doesn't bother me.

These people are high-pressure, but VERY VERY good at it. They don't make you FEEL pressured, even though that's what they're doing. You're kind of like a frog being boiled--they progressively turn up the heat.

I gave them nothing. I walked out with a good breakfast, a good lunch and a nice leather business briefcase and my money still in my wallet. (Although the lunch was too high in fat content, and they ran out of food--even though they told you there would be plenty) It's interesting, they kept making fun of the lunch all through the presentation and trying to make you feel guilty for eating it, but the seminar presenters got a LEISURLELY lunch; we got rushed through ours, because THAT'S when they moved in for the kill. All substantive instruction was done in the afternoon--AFTER they'd obtained their money! I told the closer who talked to me that I worked for a judge, so they quit bothering me immediately at that point and took my first "no" for an answer.

BUT---they're so good, that truly the only thing that saved me was I couldn't afford it, and I knew it. If I'd signed up, and THEN come and read some of the things on this website, I'd be in total despair. These people are THIEVES--it's obvious. KEEP YOUR MONEY. DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU CAN DO WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT FOR A LOT LESS!!!!

I figure it's only a matter of a short time before I start seeing postings from Minnesota people taken by this outfit from the seminar I attended.

I came out on top of it--you may not. STAY AWAY!!!!

William
Plymouth, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2004 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline-Inc/Orem-Utah-87097/StoresOnline-Inc-WARNING-Stay-away-from-these-people-or-leave-your-credit-cards-at-hom-100423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC