searching

• Submitted: Thu, July 22, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 23, 2004

• Reported By:Greenvale Australia
StoresOnline International
754 Technology Avenue, Orem, Utah 84097-62204 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline International BIG RIPOFF Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Consumer Comment: Non-cancellable

Being a novice Internet user, I attended the StoresOnline Internet Marketing workshop on 15 May 2004 at the Sheraton Towers Hotel in Melbourne, Australia with Mr. Rock Madsen, as the resource speaker. I was made to understand that this Internet Marketing business was simple and easy to develop and implement through StoresOnline programming staff which cost me AUD$2,500 for the first 3 websites and AUD$1,800 for the next 3 websites excluding ECI charges (AUD$999) and other related fees in maintaining the websites (which they claimed to be a very special price offered only after the workshop).

After reading and studying all the materials provided to me to learn how to build an Internet Marketing business through StoresOnline, I found out that this business is not suitable for me because of the complexity, diversity and immensity of information including exorbitant expenses that I have to shoulder which was not fully explained at their one-day workshop. The materials I received were entirely different and more complicated to understand than what the speaker has presented at the workshop with some live and video testimonials of so-called customers of StoresOnline like Simon (maybe an alias) from Melbourne whom I discovered to have given a false testimony when I cannot find his website on the Internet which he claimed to have been developed by StoresOnline. I also discovered that the softwares on CD they gave me has any value not even near to the amount I paid to them.

I strongly believe that the above company has deceived me and fraudulently took advantage of naive people like myself when they said that there internet marketing business is suitable for everyone even to the uneducated as shown in their video testimonial which I found out to be untrue and deceiving after reading their materials. On this premise, I decided to send a letter of cancellation to StoresOnline on 9 June 2004 and registered mail all the materials they gave me before I lose all the money that they are going to collect from my credit card account. However, they did not accept my request as evidenced by debiting my credit card account with AUD$249.57 on 21 June 2004 on a monthly basis for two years. I tried to call them on long distance and talked to their consultant but to no avail and instead they sent me an email on 24 June 2004 citing that their purchase agreement is non-cancellable and non-refundable although I have not even actually used their products or services within a month.

RS
Melbourne
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2004 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline-International/Orem-Utah-84097-62204/StoresOnline-International-BIG-RIPOFF-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Report-Investigation-shows-that-St-100030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline International

Non-cancellable

AUTHOR: Shemonika - (U.S.A.)

They tell that to everybody because according to Mr. Brian Bills, "If we gave all customers their money back, we will be bankrupt". If they fail to deliver on their promises, you could get your money back. You will have to file a report with the California Attorney General (the CEO has an office there) and the Utah Attorney General and the cybercrime office. I do not know the process you would follow for anything else since you are in another country. Since you are in Australia, you could file an ecommerce complaint since they are headquartered in the US.