Complaint Review: StoresOnline

• Submitted: Sat, August 13, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 13, 2005

• Reported By:Summerville South Carolina
StoresOnline
754 E. Technology Avenue Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline Ripped off by false promises to guide and train you to be a success at internt marketing Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

I attended storesonline free seminar along with my husband last August 2004. I went back for the workshop Aug. 17 with my daughter. We were told by the storesonline speakers that buying a storefront (sold in lots of 3-6) we would be shown how to turn that into a very profitable marketing business.

To make a long story short I bought 6 storefronts. When looking into how to set them up I found it very confusing and was on hold for long periods of time when calling customer support.

From your website, ripoff report, I learned that I'm not alone in my confusion and frustration with trying to get started building my site. I gave up trying since trying to activate my storefront would cost even more than I have already paid out.

I have paid out over $2100 with a balance of $4026.12 according to Fair Financial, the billing agency for StoresOnline.

I'd like to add my name to the list of dissatisfied customers of StoresOnline, and request if there is a way I can have my money refunded and keep them from calling and sending me collection notices, please tell me.

Dee Dee
Summerville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2005 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline/Orem-Utah-84097-6204/StoresOnline-Ripped-off-by-false-promises-to-guide-and-train-you-to-be-a-success-at-intern-153592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline