Complaint Review: StoresOnline

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2003

• Reported By:Miami Florida
StoresOnline
754 E.Technology Ave, Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline, Galaxy Mall, NetGateway, Imergent, Jay Poelman ripoff, consumer fraud, misrepresentation of truth, dishonest, deceptive, victimized many consumers Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Consumer Comment: Maybe this will help MBNA mastercard to better understand that other credit card companies stand behind their users.

*Author of original report: SOL is refusing to acept return of their defective product

*Consumer Comment: Our credit card company MBNA has not been of any help

Yet another victim of StoresOnline. My story is alot like the rest of the thousands of complaints on Rip Off Report, StoresOffline,Complaints.com, the list goes on and on.

These guys are very proffesional salesmen and know what they're doing becuase they have been doing it for years. Most of all it's sad to see this salesman at the workshop talking about how the most important thing in is life is family and honesty.(yeah right) He forgot to mention lying, stealing,cheating people off thier hard earned money. The pressure they give you on purchising their products without giving anyone time to study the contract in detail."This is a one time offer so sign right here" is what they told people over and over at the workshop. The "Store Building Packet" is a joke. All the info covered at the free workshop was included in this packet. Where are the "real secrets" on being successful on the Internet? The CD is another joke, just a link to connect to their web-site.

I could never get a person on the phone and their live chat via Instant message is never available. They have never returned my e-mails, all I got was an auto response that someone will contact me soon.

This was on 2 weeks ago. Thank God It's not a year later. I am just disputing the deposit on my credit card and thats it. I'm free. I will continue to persue business on the Internet but not with StoresOnline.

Keep the faith and don't give up. Sooner or later they will have to face the consequences of their actions.
I stand together will all that have been taken advantage of through storesonline and I will join the fight until we can all celebrate "StoresOffline"

Nelson
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2003 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline/Orem-Utah-84097/StoresOnline-Galaxy-Mall-NetGateway-Imergent-Jay-Poelman-ripoff-consumer-fraud-misre-63945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline

AUTHOR: John And Dorothea - (U.S.A.)

Thanks, for the reply Nelson. Is it possible for you to send me a copy of the credit card company letter addressing the credit they gave you. If you acn do that, I would suggest your blank out your account number for safety purposes. Maybe this will help MBNA mastercard to better understand that other credit card companies stand behind their users. If you can do that, please let me know and I will provide you my address and the Rip-off Report will forward it, unless you can post that info so everyone can see.

Thanks,

SOL is refusing to acept return of their defective product

AUTHOR: Nelson - (U.S.A.)

John, my credit card company (Bank of America/Mastercard) has given me a full credit on my account. Now I am fighting with fair financial to stop sending me pay slips. SOL is refusing to acept return of their defective product. Contact your state Attorney General, State Dept of Consumer Services, and Federal Trade Commision. and don't give up...its hard and only Perseverance will get you victory.

Our credit card company MBNA has not been of any help

AUTHOR: John And Dorothea - (U.S.A.)

My wife and I had a similar experience and would like to know if you received a charge credit on your card? Which card did you use? Was the credit card bank helpfull to you in obtaining a refund, if you did receive one?

Our credit card company MBNA has not been of any help. They just place us in the middle and tell us it not their responsibility. Theyy though did once have all three aparties on the phone, but did nothing but listen. I'Ve asked for a full credit of $5,299.oo. I alsom filed a complaint with the MA AG, Utah AG, FTC, FBI. CAn you provide us with any further insight. Thank You\
John