Complaint Review: StoresOnline

• Updated: Wed, March 09, 2016

• Reported By:kamloops British Columbia
StoresOnline
Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline - IMergent - Galaxy Mall - NetGateway - Inetseminars - General Pacific Partners - PMI RIPOFF Dishonest Misleading Orem Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

*Author of original report: As of yet we have not gotten our money back, but visa has credited the money back to our credit card pending contact with storesonline bank.

*Consumer Suggestion: Notify the Canadian Competition Bureau

We fell for StoresOnline sales pitch.On Dec.20\2005 we attended the full day workshop and purchased a 3 store package.We had not even opened the package when we were told to check out this (ripoffreport.com)site.Well its 2 weeks later and the credit card payment has gone through....BUT... we did contact the credit card company to tell them we are disputing the purchase and were told we have to write a letter(yes pen and paper.. not email) to StoresOnline as well as phone them and tell them we want to cancel and want our money back. We are in the process of doing this now,and will keep you all posted as to the outcome. Taken in B.C. Bev kamloops, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2006 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline/Orem-Utah-84097/StoresOnline-IMergent-Galaxy-Mall-NetGateway-Inetseminars-General-Pacific-Partne-170294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline

AUTHOR: Bev - (Canada)

We are optimistic that we will get the money back though. We should be hearing from Visa within a couple weeks on the matter.

I recieved a phone call from storesonline last week, from a guy asking if we needed help with the site set up. I told him NO that we are cancelling.He asked why so I politely told him that storesonline was a ripoff and it was left at that.He never argued the point, just said ty and hung up.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Notify the Canadian Competition Bureau

AUTHOR: Nancy - (Canada)

Please, file a report with the Canadian Competition Bureau, 50 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 0C9. Toll free: 1-800-348-5358. Canadian voices need to be heard and their stories documented. The British Columbia Business Practices and Consumer Protection Authority (BPCPA) referred me to the Competition Bureau. They said: "We are aware of the concerns regarding this company and have been in communication with law enforcments offices locally and nationally and have been advised to refer such complaints regarding StoresOnline to the Competition Bureau."

Also, please file with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection. Their complaint form is available from their web site: www.consumerprotection.utah.gov.

On another note, has StoresOnline refunded your money? I look forward to your update.

Best Regards