Complaint Review: StoresOnline

• Submitted: Fri, September 22, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2006

• Reported By:Hazelwood Missouri
StoresOnline
754 E. Technology Ave. Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline Total Ripoff!! Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Author of original report: Missouri suit??

*Consumer Suggestion: Storesonline reached a settlement in California

*Consumer Comment: You did the right thing

I wish I had found this website prior to being ripped off!! Beware of this company!! My husband and I got suckered into going to the workshop, hoping to make some money and pay off debt. They make it sound so easy and at the beginning they tell you about a 90 day deal, and a workshop only deal. Well, when we got to the second workshop, the 90 day deal was never even talked about, and when I asked about it, they said that it wasn't a very good deal. Well, had I seen this website I would have never gotten involved with them. They were so persistant about it and finally talked us into it, I guess we are just so eager to get out of debt that we fell right into their scam. We signed up, missed the three day cancellation date, but we sent them a cancellation request anyway, hoping that they would just cancel it, since we put a stop pay on the check that we wrote them, and even closed our bank account so that they could not take anymore of our money. But now, from reading some of the reports on this website I see that they will pursue the matter and will possibly put a strike against us on our credit report.

Our credit report is bad enough as it is and I guess I should have investigated it before giving them anything, but they just sound so real and make it virtually impossible to resist. There has GOT to be something that we can do about this company!! I searched the BBB and FTC for complaints for them, but couldn't find anything, everyone from this website should all file complaints or they will keep getting away with their scam!!!

Tracy
Hazelwood, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2006 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline/Orem-Utah-84097/StoresOnline-Total-Ripoff-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Report-Investigation-shows-that-StoresOnline-212338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline

Missouri suit??

AUTHOR: Tracy - (U.S.A.)

Are there any other people in Missouri who would like to pursue a class action suit against these crooks, along with myself?? I will be glad to collect all of the info if I have people to stand behind me...

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Storesonline reached a settlement in California

AUTHOR: B - (U.S.A.)

I know it may not help anyone outside of California but it does show there are district attorneys out there that will listen and even act against companies like this. If you do live in California you only have 90 days to submit a claim for a refund as of Sept. 1, 2006. You must contact the district attorney for Ventura County. Good Luck and may everyone get their money back in due course.
Be diligent and always keep good records when dealing with money.

You did the right thing

AUTHOR: Scamreporter - (U.S.A.)

Tracy,

You did the right thing, you are sure one of the lucky ones, another post I just read, they were taken for $8000.00 - http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff212676.htm

SOL is surely connected with another bunch of crooks out of Utah, called DOBA.

I would take a real hard look at anyone with an address coming form Utah itself. More and more scam companies are finding a home in Utah, I don't know why but it is true.

To me Utah is a red flag