Complaint Review: StoresOnline

• Submitted: Mon, September 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 18, 2006

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
StoresOnline
754 E. Technolocy Avenue Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline ripoff,dishonest fradulent billing Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

I would like to report how StoresOnline pressured me and my wife into purchasing "their" storefronts under the auspices that I would be able to sell anything on the internet and makes lots of money doing so by following their step by step guides, instruction and internet chat help.

I found out today that I wanted to use a dropshipper who is willing to work with me to get my website designed and to use their products on Storesonline and was told that all I had to do was to have their (StoresOnline) IT to add a datafeed to my website.

The comment from the dropshipper was " I see you purchased one of their expensive websites - we worked with them before" On closing the dropshipper said "Good Luck...hope you get it worked out". Well, needless to say...StoresOnline IT (chat) will not allow the data feed and I would have to copy each picture of each product and down each one manually. I tried that and found that each picture has to be a XML file in order to import the picture...then the message read No SKU or No product name. I tried contacting StoresOnline to correct this problem and to much dismay..not resolved.

StoresOnline is a online predator offering quick solutions on how people can retire and get rich quick and the only person(s) getting rich quick is StoresOnline. You have to go their suppliers to register your domain name, go to their dropshipper list to access "secured and trustworthy" listing (Theirs)everything leads back to StoresOnline. Its very frustrating when you give what little money you have work hard for to gain financial freedom..and yet to get it through StoresOnline you still tied with a ball and chain.

Errol
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2006 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline/Orem-Utah-84097/StoresOnline-ripoffdishonest-fradulent-billing-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Report-Investigation-sho-211627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline