Complaint Review: StoresOnline

• Submitted: Thu, August 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 05, 2004

• Reported By:Lafayette Indiana
StoresOnline
754 E Technology Ave Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline, Stores Online rip-off! A lot of money for nothing. Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

I stupidly signed up with Stores Online this time last year, and I've been paying ever since. I messed up the websites and can't get anyone to tell me how to fix them. Fair Financial is taking my 6 grand a little at a time, and I wish I'd never heard of them.

They insisted that we make a decision THAT DAY. They also say you can't back out EVER. In fact, very early the Saturday morning after I signed up, FF called me to remind me that I could NOT rescind. I bet they taped the conversation so they can't be sued or something.

What they did is probably legal, but stay away from them. The promises are empty, and the price is ridiculous.

Kerry
Lafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2004 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline/Orem-Utah/StoresOnline-Stores-Online-rip-off-A-lot-of-money-for-nothing-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Report-I-102318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline