• Report: #120147

• Updated: Tue, December 14, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
http://www.storesonline.com Internet U.S.A.

StoresOnline.com and PMI lied. Rip-off! Internet
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Consumer Suggestion: State of Maine Residents

*Consumer Comment: Storesonline.com watchout, dont get ripped

My roommate and I attended the introduction seminar and then the full 8 hour seminar for Storesonline. Neither one of us are computer savey enough to be able to build a website, but they assured us the they would help us and even put us in touch with PMI, a company that works with Storesonline. We purchaes the best option plan they offered $1499 set up plus $69.95 month support and hosting fee. Herei si the phone number 801-227-0004. And web site http://www.storesonline.com, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

PMI was supposed to teach me in 10 easy steps how to build a website and I followed all the steps that I was given. There was no way anyone following these steps could ever build a website.This is their Top-Rate internet training and education the offer. Come to find out , we should have purchased a smaller, cheaper package, like the $300 package, apparently the sales guy needed a big commision. We did speak with some current francheses they offered us, but looking back I bet they work for Storesonline.

Now not only are we going to have to fight to get our money back from Storesonline but also from PMI. This ignorant company is a ripoff and a scam.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2004 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnlinecom/internet/StoresOnlinecom-and-PMI-lied-Rip-off-InternetRip-Off-Report-Investigation-shows-that-S-120147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

State of Maine Residents

AUTHOR: Etwana - (U.S.A.)

I am sincerely sorry for your misfortune, however, you are one of the luck ones. The State of Maine has previous ruled against StoresOnline's misrepresentative business practices. I refer you to this Google search:

---- State Maine StoresOnline

After you've read the agreement, especially this part:

"1. Within 30 days after execution of this Consent Agreement by StoresOnline,
Inc., StoresOnline, Inc., shall fully refund all funds received from the Wells, Maine,
consumer, totaling $14,693.00, plus interest at the statutory prejudgment rate of 4.28% from February 1, 2004, to the date of this Consent Agreement, and shall provide the Office of Securities with written proof thereof."

Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
Office of Securities
121 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333

Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
Office of Securities
124 Northern Avenue
Gardiner, Maine 04345

Call us at: (207) 624-8551.
Fax us at: (207) 624-8590.

Explain your predicament, and ask what you need to do to GET YOUR REFUND.

Storesonline.com watchout, dont get ripped

AUTHOR: Stella - (U.S.A.)

I have sent in the franchise money, mine was $2500, plus I paid PMI an additional $500 for the training. What a bogus, BS system we spent good money on. My site is always down, when I call them they say, "oh yea, we know, there is an issue with an outside server company, sorry, we will get it fixed, won't happen again". right. Seems like there is more down time than up time. The training PMI did was so,,,,,well I could have learned more from my 15 year old daughter. I am in conversation with them now, about a refund. Looks like they are going to refund the whole thing, so, call and speak directly to Sam Walton, he seems to be the most helpful. Tell them if they don't you will complain the AG and BBB, they don't want an unfavorable report there, too costly. Other potential franchise people will see the unfavorable rating and not send in the money.. Good luck