- Report: #144964
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Storesonline Aka Inetseminars
Storesonline Aka Inetseminars754 E Technology Orem, Utah U.S.A.
Storesonline, Inetseminars ACCC gets injunction and Southern Australia issues warning Ripoff Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
"The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has instituted legal proceedings against StoresOnline International Inc, Galaxy Mall Inc and a Gold Coast resident, Mr Brett Perkins, alleging they have been engaging in misleading and deceptive conduct and other contraventions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 over the sale and promotion of home business e-commerce software packages.
The ACCC obtained the following orders on 1 June 2005 on an ex-parte basis:
1. An injunction preventing StoresOnline and Mr Perkins from transferring funds outside the jurisdiction of Australian courts, pending further hearings on the case.
2. An order that, prior to the commencement of all remaining seminars or workshops to be conducted by StoresOnline in Australia, StoresOnline inform participants that the ACCC has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia seeking orders restraining StoresOnline from making misleading or deceptive representations."
Also on June 3, 2005 this warning was issued by the Governement of Southern Australia (complete article available at Yahoo news):
"The South Australian consumer regulator has cautioned would-be internet web site designers over purchasing software and marketing packages during seminars run by US software developer, Imergent.
The SA Office of Consumer and Business Affairs issued the warning after it received complaints about promotional seminars run by the Utah-based company in Adelaide.
The Australian recently reported a chorus of complaints from unhappy customers who purchased packages from the company during a round of seminars in November and December last year. Purchasers complained the software was complex and the support inadequate."
If you are an Australian unhappy with your recent purchase of Storesonline software, the Australian government may help you get a full refund. Contact the ACCC or your local Fair Trading Office for details or to lodge a complaint. You may also consider using these investigations as leverage in your communications with SOL as you seek reimbursement.
Best of luck to you.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2005 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storesonline-Aka-Inetseminars/Orem-Utah/Storesonline-Inetseminars-ACCC-gets-injunction-and-Southern-Australia-issues-warning-Ripo-144964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.