Complaint Review: Storesonline-Galaxy Mall

• Submitted: Fri, July 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 23, 2004

• Reported By:Alorton Illinois
Storesonline-Galaxy Mall
754 East Technology Dr. Orem, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-227-0004
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Storesonline-Galaxy Mall ripoff, liars, and con artists Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

I have contacted an attorney because I am tired of fighting with these clowns. I have been trying to get my money back since March of 2004, but unable to for now. I have showed my attorney some of complaints on here so I know that Storesonline will settle this with me to avoid dragging their name through the mud. Also, I filed a complaint with Illinois Attorney General Office as well the cybercrime unit in Utah.

Storesonline did not live up to any of their promises so I believe their contract could invalid. You can find websites on several sites for less than $50 per month and that includes the hosting/maintenance fees for one site. The information presented at the seminar was medicore at best because you can find information about how to build a website in the library for FREE or the internet. Their financial company is trying to ruin my credit, but I belive they will have to restore my credit after this. The company is also telling the BBB that all complaints are solved successfully, so beware of this if you use the Utah BBB.

I will seek monetary damages because of the stress and betrayal I feel. If you read the contract, it says that you shouldn't use a joint venture, but I was told to do a venture with somebody. There are complaints everywhere against them so there is awareness about their marketing tactics, customer service (what a joke), refund policy (they are not honoring the 3-day period in most cases). I will fight to get my hard-earned money back plus some. I am thinking filing a complaint in my neighboring state of Missouri where the Seminar was held.

Shemonika
Alorton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2004 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storesonline-Galaxy-Mall/Orem-Utah-84097/Storesonline-Galaxy-Mall-ripoff-liars-and-con-artists-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Report-Investigat-100200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storesonline-Galaxy Mall