Complaint Review: Storesonline - Galaxy Mall

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:Alorton Illinois
Storesonline - Galaxy Mall
754 East Technology Drive Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Storesonline - Galaxy Mall ripoff, trying to threaten me, and dishonest Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

My complaint is about Mr. Bills of Storesonline getting my messages removed from this site. Mr. Bills and his attorney said that I harassing Storesonline, but this company gave me no choice because I was told earlier of 2 options: deferrment and a joint venture. Deferrment are only available if you paid 3 on-time payments and I found this out when I called the customer service manger, Diane myself. Their company policy is three payments and Storesonline can not override that. The webmaster was told by Mr. Bills to erase my complaints and I did not authorize this. To the webmater, do not remove any of my complaints without my permission. I will not be bullied for telling the truth at all.

Shemonika
Alorton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storesonline-Galaxy-Mall/Orem-Utah-84097/Storesonline-Galaxy-Mall-ripoff-trying-to-threaten-me-and-dishonest-Orem-UtahRip-Off-R-105181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storesonline - Galaxy Mall