Complaint Review: Storesonline & PMI Coaching

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:Surrey British Columbia
Storesonline & PMI Coaching
784 Technology Ave, 360 , Technology Court Orem, Lindon, Utah U.S.A.

Storesonline & PMI Coaching ripoff Orem Lindon Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Consumer Suggestion: Fight Back, take your complaint to the Canadian Competition Bureau

I am one of the fools who got sucked in initially by Storesonline, and eventually PMI Coaching.

My partner and I purchased 6 e-com websites at an all day high pressure seminar which was held at a large hotel in Richmond, BC. Canada. This was in March, 2004. We didn't do anything right away.

Then we where solicted by PMI. They where very persistant and eventually we signed up with them at a cost of $9,000. This fee was on top of the over $6,000 that we were indebted to Storesonline. To this date we only have one website up on the internet.

All the work to get this site up and running was done by myself. So much for the high priced practically non existant mentoring from PMI. As of the present, the website has only generated one sale. Storesonline screwed up with the credit processing. They had me linked with WorldPay, which I wasn't. I was paying a monthly payment to a company in Montreal, consequently no one could buy from the site.

Today I searched PMI on google intially looking for their website; you can guess what I was directed to - all the complaints about both Storesonline & PMI.

I estimate I am down about $18,000. I would welcome the chance to participate in class action against these companies.

Roy
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2006 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storesonline-PMI-Coaching/Orem-Lindon-Utah-84097-84042/Storesonline-PMI-Coaching-ripoff-Orem-Lindon-UtahRip-Off-Report-Investigation-shows-tha-174558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storesonline & PMI Coaching

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Fight Back, take your complaint to the Canadian Competition Bureau

AUTHOR: Nancy - (Canada)

Please, file a complaint with the Competition Bureau, 50 Victoria Street, Gatineau Quebec, K1A 0C9, phone 1-800-348-5358. Canadians affected by StoresOnline Inc or Imergent Inc. need to have their voices heard. The Business Practices and Consumer Protection Authority of British Columbia (BPCPA) has referred myself and my concerns with StoresOnline to the Competition Bureau. They stated in their correspondence to me that "we are aware of the concerns regarding this company and have been in communmication with law enforcments offices locally and nationally and have been advised to refer such complaints regarding StoresOnline to the Competition Bureau." Please take the time to file your complaint.

Also, file a complaint with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection. Their complaint form is on their web site: www.consumerprotection.utah.gov.

Hope this is helpful and good luck.