Complaint Review: Storesonline - PMI Coaching

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 21, 2004

• Reported By:Walnut Creek California
Storesonline - PMI Coaching
754 East Technology Avenue Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Storesonline, PMI Coaching ripoff, consumer fraud, false promises - Update Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Author of original report: Storesonline - Galaxy Mall - PMI refuse to talk

In researching I have found that many states as well as California have departments that you can contact for fraud or other dishonest activities by a company.

I decided to take Pamela from Sanford, Florida's advice using the information from a couple rebuttals (See Below) and have sent an email with a complete discription of the problem and that I want a full refund from Storesonline to Mr. Danks of Imergent and Storesonline.

From the Rebuttal:
Subject: [StoresOnline_Info] Possible path of resolution for dissatisfied customers

Mr. Danks, head of Imergent and StoresOnline, today offered to personally intervene with dissatisfied customers. Today, I listen ed in on the investor conference call that Mr. Danks held with the investment community. At one point, a participant raised a question about the community of dissatisfied customers. In his response, Mr. Danks, offered to resolve customer complains himself if need be. I'd take him up on this offer.
Mr. Danks email address is ddanks@imergent.com
END:

I am still looking for a contact for PMI so that I can persue a refund from them also.

Pamela mentioned other ways of fighting this and if I do not receive satisfaction I will contact departments within the State of California and also see about joining any class actions that are going on.

Please, anyone with this information, post it here form myself and the many others like me.

I do want to say that to be fair.. In my email to Mr. Danks I told him that I would gladly post the results of our resolution, if he does indeed follow through with an acceptable resolution.

Jim

Mr. Danks email address is ddanks@imergent.com

Jim
Walnut Creek, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2004 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storesonline-PMI-Coaching/Orem-Utah-84097/Storesonline-PMI-Coaching-ripoff-consumer-fraud-false-promises-Update-Orem-UtahRip-Of-77298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storesonline - PMI Coaching

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I have called both Storesonline and PMI multiple times. I asked PMI to give me a list of what my money paid for. Since I only have one website up I also wanted to know how to get a refund. They said that they did not bill me but it was through Storesonline. When I called Storesonline about the same questions they said I had to call PMI. Mind you that they both agree that Storesonline, PMI and EMS are part of the same company.
To the questions about what my money paid for... no answer.. not from the calls or the emails. For wanting a refund.. I still have not heard back from PMI or Storesonline from my phone calls.

I did try to explain that at the seminar they pushed to have us sign but not read the agreement.. and did not give us any proof of successful sites that they said existed. By signing during the time that we had to pay attention to what the speaker was saying we actually signed away our 3 day right to cancel.
I explained to PMI that They said by working with them, they would get me 3 successfull websites within 3 months so that I could give them a testimonial about their great service so that they could use it in later seminars in the fall of last year in California. No one ever contacted me again to ask how my sites were doing. or how many I got up.

Now, I know they realize, like many of you I can only contact the State of California Attorney General's office to report this. I was also told to contact the Better Business Bureau and also my Lawyer.

The fact that they permoted their own sister companies as other companies helps with my cause.
So I have tried to contact them and just get billing information, and then to simply talk about a refund and they would rather go the legal way.

I would like to hear from others who have gone the legal route.. It is time to stop Storesonline.