Complaint Review: Storesonline

• Submitted: Wed, February 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 01, 2006

• Reported By:Encinitas California
Storesonline
754 E Technology Ave Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Storesonline Ripoff. I paid $7000 for pro coaching and the guy quit on me! Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

All you'll get is the run around until the statue of limitation runs out. My website ($3,000) was slow even with tiny jpegs. Maneuvering was ridiculous.

I paid $7,000 for professional coaching and my coach said he was too busy so he could't do it anymore. That was two years ago. Never could get anyone to give me a refund. I was offered another coach after my web site was no longer running. What a joke.

I guess the joke was really on me. I would love to see a class action lawsuit!

Lynne
Encinitas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2006 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storesonline/Orem-Utah-84097/Storesonline-Ripoff-I-paid-7000-for-pro-coaching-and-the-guy-quit-on-me-Orem-UtahRip-Of-174276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storesonline