Complaint Review: Storesonline

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2005

• Reported By:Gadsden Alabama
Storesonline
754 E, Techbology Ave. Orem, UT 84097 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Storesonline ripoff because they said that we would profit from the products that we sold and didn't tell us that we had to get our own products and the pay more for what we purchased. They haven't contact or had a mentor to cousel or help me. I think every thing they said was a false presentation. They was no marketing discuss or how you would get leads other then yahoo or google. they just take your money and run Orem Utah

I think it was a rip off because they didn't tell that we would have to purchase merchandise and then try and sell it the best way we could. I think and want all of the money back of what my husband and I put into it paid in full. They said they would help and they haven't got no one to help me.

Magdlene
Gadsden, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2005 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storesonline/Orem-Utah-84097/Storesonline-ripoff-because-they-said-that-we-would-profit-from-the-products-that-we-sold-162777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storesonline