• Report: #203197

• Submitted: Thu, July 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 27, 2006

• Reported By:Norwalk California
Storesonline
754 E. Technology Ave. Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Storesonline ripoff overpriced Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

On March 4th 2006 my daughter and myself attended a seminar in Anaheim, CA. It was suppose to be a workshop on e-bay selling and how to make money on the internet.

Since I have extra time on my hands it sounded line a good idea. Needles to say, StoresOnline followed right after e-bay.

They have a very good sales personnel(scam artist).
The convienced us to purchase 6 complete store building software each at the price of $6,298.00 each.

At the time the 3 day cancellation dit not register with me, since I did not have to time to look at the material at that time.

Since then it has been impossible to get this started, because these people did not tell us the amount of time and money you still had to invest to get this program starded.

I have contacted them several times and tried to get atleast 3 of those software program refunded, but the result is zero.

In a way the even told me it would be useless to mess with them, because StoresOnline takes this very serios and the sales was final.

The even told me I should have read there contract before I signed anything. She was right about that, but I was taking with there presentation and did not take the precaution I normaly do.

It still should not alow them to continue to cheat people out of there hard earned money. Somebody should help us.

Oh, before I close, I vergot to mentioned that the gave out my credit card info, because DOBA Supplier had the nerve to charge me credit card, which I never authorized.

Ilse
Norwalk, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2006 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Storesonline/Orem-Utah-84097/Storesonline-ripoff-overpriced-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Report-Investigation-shows-that-StoresOnl-203197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storesonline