Complaint Review: Storesonline/Galaxy Mall

• Submitted: Mon, November 04, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 04, 2002

• Reported By:Fairfield CA
Storesonline/Galaxy Mall
754 East Technology Ave Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Storesonline, Galaxy Mall ripoff Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

Storesonline Ripoff/Don't Do It

In June of this year I attended a seminar presented by Storesonline . Since I had 3 businesses in mind,2 of which I had business licenses, I decided from the information so professionaly presented that I would go ahead with the Storesonline package.

This package offered was to include 3 websites, hosting, personalized programming "not a template", marketing assistance, reverse search engine, merchant services, merchant account, domain name .

I realized since I already had my products and services that this was the way to go. I knew that I would make enough money in 1 month to pay off the $3400 this cost, so I decided to finance this at the site.

Unfortunately, when I got home and read through the materials I realized that they did have templates, that I needed to pay additional fees for a domain name and that once I received that domain name it would be listed under storesonline unless I paid up to $100+ . When I started to use the CD rom provided, it did not work and froze up my computer.

I called the customerservice line and left 5 messages with no return call. Finally, I was told to use the online help service. When I did I was told to go to Storesonline and use a password to build my web page. I still was unable to get there. I was flabbergasted and frustrated.

Then I did what I should have done, researched the company. I found Ripoff reports and realized I had been taken as so many others.

I called to release my contract with no return calls. I was told there was no 3 day right of recision on this contract. I called Duvera Billing the creditor and told them of my dispute also faxing them a copy of my report to the Utah Better Business Bureau and the California Attorney Generals Office.

A very angry manager from the billing company called and said I was the first person she had ever had a complaint from. I asked to speak to the owner, she refused to give me their name. I asked if her company was affiliated with Storesonline. She said I was very Rude then hung up on me. Two days later I received a copy of my agreement with sections highlighted to intimidate me. I refuse to pay them for services not received and unfortunately am ruining my credit report.

I have not heard from the Utah Better Business Bureau. I have written a demand letter to Storesonline to release my contract, and will probably go to small claims court if needed.

Elizabeth
Sacramento, California

STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for!

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Galaxy Mall / Galaxy Enterprises

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2002 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresonlineGalaxy-Mall/Orem-Utah-84097/Storesonline-Galaxy-Mall-ripoff-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Report-Investigation-shows-that-StoresO-34177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Storesonline/Galaxy Mall