Complaint Review: StormVac, Singer, TV Guide

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2007

• Reported By:Miami Florida
StormVac, Singer, TV Guide
521 5th Avenue, 20th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

StormVac, Singer, TV Guide TV Guide infomercial Singer endorses scam public New Yoek New York New York

Sormvac was bring promoted on TV Guide and since it was a product that was being advertised on TV Guide also endorseed by Singer who mwould think that these two well know companies would be in cawhops with such a scam. I ordered one vacumm and the initial was charged, then 1 week later 3 more vacuums were charged on my card. I called for months and finally one day I left a message that I was going to contact the FCC. I called a call back stating gthat it was a mistake and would refund back the three vacumms. I was only refunded for two. Emailed numerous times. I contacted Singer and they stated that they do not endorse this vacuum and their legal department is working on it. Yeah, right and grass is white. I am still waiting for TV Guide response. I no longer subscribe and am boycotting it by asking all friends to not purchase, also gave newspaper subscription as gifts since it has a weekly television guide. Then they changed their name to throw people off.

Both Singer and TV Guide in my opinion have not lived up to thier customers!

Bo
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2007 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StormVac-Singer-TV-Guide/New-York-New-York-10175/StormVac-Singer-TV-Guide-TV-Guide-infomercial-Singer-endorses-scam-public-New-Yoek-New-Y-275670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StormVac, Singer, TV Guide