Complaint Review: Stormvac, Windstorm

• Submitted: Fri, January 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 19, 2007

• Reported By:Victoria British Columbia
Stormvac, Windstorm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Stormvac, Windstorm Stormvac, Rip off, Scam, Theft Los Angeles California

I need help please. I am a Canadian who placed a order for a US product on June 9,/2005. It was a 2for1 deal on the storm vac. The company took my money $156.85 US funds then have not sent me the product or a refund. I have been trying for over a year to get my money back without response. I have sent dozens of emails without response. I have tried calling numerous times and I always get cut off. Since I am Canadian I do not know who I can ask for help with in the USA. Does anyone know where I can file criminal charges against the company for theft? Can I contact the US Attorney General? Does anyone have a phone number or email address for me? Please I need help as I want my money back.
I really do not know what to do to get a refund? If there an American agency that can help me please. Anyone with a answer please contact me. They stole my money and have not given it back. They need to be put out of business and have criminal charges filed against them.

Anyone please help me get them for ripping me off. Yoour help is muchly appreciated.

Andrea
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2007 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stormvac-Windstorm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Stormvac-Windstorm-Stormvac-Rip-off-Scam-Theft-Los-Angeles-California-231475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stormvac, Windstorm