• Report: #200388

• Submitted: Tue, July 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:flint Michigan
Stormvac
4900 Zambrano St Commerce, California U.S.A.

Stormvac ripoff Commerce California

I purchased this vacuum in Dec 27,2005. I was disappointed with the product because my older vacuum worked better than these little toys.

I called to get return labels and was told that they would ship them right out. Well, after a month still no labels. I called back and was told that the information was not recorded and that the labels would then be shipped out.

After I finally received the labels and shipped the product, I had to call to check my refund. I was told that my refund would be issued in two weeks, no such thing happened. I has now been 5 months and still no refund. I just called today and now I was told that my check will be issued by the end of July.

I am out of about 394.00 and no product. This company is a total ripoff. You send their product back and they still keep the money. I will not give up because I work to hard for my money and this is considered stealing. They need to learn better business or just shut down forever.

Barbara
flint, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stormvac/Commerce-California-90040/Stormvac-ripoff-Commerce-California-200388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stormvac