Complaint Review: Stormvac

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2007

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
245 8th Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Stormvac continues to ripoff and has for me since October 2005. New York New York

I too have made multiple inquiries trying to get a 371.00 refund since I returned 4 vacumms, 2 of which I did not order, since December 2005. While visiting in Kentucky, I saw the commercial. I am livid over this, how can the TV companies continue to promote ripoff companies? There is strength in numbers and apparently there are numerous people who have been ripped off by this company. We should all join forces and stop this crap.

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2007 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stormvac/New-York-New-York/Stormvac-continues-to-ripoff-and-has-for-me-since-October-2005-New-York-New-York-239724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stormvac