Complaint Review: Stormy Point Village

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: scammers are awful — Arkansas United States of America
Stormy Point Village
3179 N Gretna Branson, Missouri United States of America

Stormy Point Village Merchant Mortage and Trust is the name of the bank I make my payment to. Fraud,will not return calls, scam, very bad business, awful managers and sales persons Branson, Missouri

Stormy Point Village, Summerwinds Resort is a ripoff company.  they lied to my husband and I about the timeshare we purchased from them.  They said that we could sell it at any time we wanted.  We paid a hefty price for it and we are still paying on it.  We are very digusted with this timeshare and we want out of it.  I want them to reimburse our money.  The timeshare companies are making millions if not billions of dollars off of people from all across the globe.  Timeshare people should and need to be held accountable for their actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stormy-Point-Village/Branson-Missouri-65616/Stormy-Point-Village-Merchant-Mortage-and-Trust-is-the-name-of-the-bank-I-make-my-payment-938230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stormy Point Village