Complaint Review: Stragegic Payment Systems formerly CoCard

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: sab — newton highlands Massachusetts
Stragegic Payment Systems formerly CoCard
45 Dan Road Suite 100 Canton Ma. 02021 canton, Massachusetts United States of America

Stragegic Payment Systems formerly CoCard Co Card Credit Card processing This company refuses to cut off my service after emails, faxes and requests for 3 years.They just say they never received the request. canton , Massachusetts

I was directed to use a company called Co Card as a way to save on fees. They are an intermediary processiong company who brokers the payments, take their fees and then send you your deposits.

I switched my banking to a bank where I process for my store and use their services at more competitve rates however every single time over the course of 6 years they have continued to debit my account and take fees that do not belong to them.

They under no circumstances will refund my money, cancel my service and admit to any wrong doing.Futher more they have never contacted me to let me know that they are no longer even trading as under their former name of Co Card, rather they are now Strategic Payment Systems and the bill under NPC.

I have requested over the years to cease charging me, however they will admint no wrongdoing.

I am going to do whatever it takes to receive my money and hope that they will not pray unpon any other companies like mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stragegic-Payment-Systems-formerly-CoCard/canton-Massachusetts-02021/Stragegic-Payment-Systems-formerly-CoCard-Co-Card-Credit-Card-processing-This-company-refu-1036136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stragegic Payment Systems formerly CoCard