• Report: #719365

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: zonemaster — Hornell New York United States of America
StraighTalk Wireless
1251 Perry Road Plainsfield, Indiana United States of America

StraighTalk Wireless StraighTalk Returns Center refund ripoff runaround deception lies doubletalk Plainsfield, Indiana

Order #504947049
Ref #1031094228

I ordered a phone online from www.Straighttalk.com on our around 02/24/11. I received
the phone and it would not activate. This was NOT a new phone it was a factory refurbished
unit. I was on the phone with customer service for almost 2 hours trying to resolve the
activation problem. Finally requested a refund of the purchase amount of $48.61. They told
me to ship the phone back to their return center. I did that the following day and they
received the phone at the dock by employee WINTERS on 03/01/11. (UPS tracking #1Z46093T0395400084)
I was then informed my refund was in due process and would take up to 30 days. It has now
been almost 50 days and still no refund has been issued. I have emailed and called several
times asking them what is taking so long. Seems like it's always lies and deception and
'tell the customer what they want to hear' as long as we don't have to give you your money
back. Terrible customer service and I am STILL waiting for my refund. I even had to pay an
addiional $8.38 for the shipping to send the phone back.

This company is #1 on my top of the Ripoff's list. DO NOT buy from them at all, ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StraighTalk-Wireless/Plainsfield-Indiana-46168/StraighTalk-Wireless-StraighTalk-Returns-Center-refund-ripoff-runaround-deception-lies-dou-719365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StraighTalk Wireless