Complaint Review: Straight Talk Byop Activation Kit

• Reported By: Kristie — Bradford Pennsylvania
Straight Talk Byop Activation Kit
Nationwide USA

Straight Talk Byop Activation Kit Starightalkbyop is a Rip Off  Nationwide

I have a Verizon cell phone I wanted to switch to straight talk. I went to Wal-Mart and a Wal-Mart worker called straight talk and straight tAlk said my cell phone was compatible to switch to straight talk. I bought the 60$ activation kit. I put in all my info on straight talks website and didn't have any service. I called straight talk and the rep informed me she fixed everything and my phone would be on in 48 hours. A week later I called back and the rep at straight talk informed me that my phones serial number and my pin for straight talk was used on another phone and to get my phone turned on, I would have to buy another phone card. Basically I'm out the $60. How can someone steal your serial number off your phone? This is a 60$ scam. They refuse to give me my money back. The only way someone could have gotn this info is if Strait talks website was not secure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk-Byop-Activation-Kit/nationwide/Straight-Talk-Byop-Activation-Kit-Starightalkbyop-is-a-Rip-Offnbsp-Nationwide-1141639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk Byop Activation Kit