Complaint Review: Straight Talk Phone Company

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: james — Garden city Kansas United States of America
Straight Talk Phone Company

Straight Talk Phone Company Steal Money No Minutes Given Internet

Well when i bought a straight talk card a coupple days ago i want to add some minutes and do it before my service plan goes out. Well when i added the service plan to my phone they said ,"the phone still has minutes on the phone would you like to add to your reserve account?" I thought okeay because the phone Company website says it will be added the day your old account minutes expires and they sent me a message and everything but they never gave me my Minutes i thought to myself what the heck were the minutes i was told i was gonna receive but i got no minutes at all. So i waited a day thinking it would only take a day for result because i thought it was just a time thing. But i tried to call again no money or fund to make the call. So i decided to call straight talk and i talked to a representive and he said it was already activiated on my phone and i still didn't have minutes i told him 3 times i added it prior to the date before it could deactivate and he said you activated the minutes already but never gave me my minutes. When i said well why don't i got the minutes when on your site it says i get the minutes automatically get them added as soon as my old plan expires. He said he was unable to fix my problem and transferred me to another Representative. This is not the first time i called about tech. support and had problems with my activating my phone. I had to type multiple codes into my phone and none of them work and it took literally a hour for any solution. This was fraud in full retrospect by the company i was told i would receive minutes when i my account expired on one date and i never got them so i want to get my money back and i want people not to have the same problem as me again. I Suggest no one use this phone service it is a Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk-Phone-Company/internet/Straight-Talk-Phone-Company-Steal-Money-No-Minutes-Given-Internet-860551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk Phone Company