Complaint Review: Straight Talk Wireless - Walmart

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: straightshooter77 — Fort Mill South Carolina United States of America
Straight Talk Wireless - Walmart
9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida United States of America

Straight Talk Wireless - Walmart Tracfone Wireless Inc. Straighttalk Wireless pushes limits of overt fraud, irresponsibility, unresponsiveness to customers. Miami, Florida

I ordered a refurbished phone with free OVERNIGHT shipping. I received a tracking number for my phone SEVEN days later. I called them three times within the NINE days before the phone finally arrived and they kept saying "Were sorry" with no other words to offer any help to rectify the fact that they did not deliver what they advertized.

When the phone came it was junk (LG brand model 620GB). NO memory card for the mp3 feature. Battery keeps charge for very short time. When I speak as clearly as I can on the phone people on the other end say it sounds like I am mumbling and they cant understand me. Dust quickly gets in through the earpeice and makes it hard to see the screen.

So I spent 40 some dollars and got a junk phone.

BUT WAIT : I gave them another chance and ordered another phone and service card totaling over 50 dollars believing it was the midwest flooding that slowed them down. It was the last day of the overnight shipping now almost two months after my first order.  More than 24 hours after my order there is no order confirmation, no tracking number number - nothing. So I called their customer service number and they say "Sorry" again and offer no resolution whatsoever and say the phone has not left their warehouse. I stated that "overnight" to me means a phone ordered in the morning arrives the next day. They do not offer agreement to the statement but just say they are sorry. WHAT a TRULY SORRY excuse for a company that offers no excuses or resolution whatsoever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk-Wireless-Walmart/Miami-Florida-33178/Straight-Talk-Wireless-Walmart-Tracfone-Wireless-Inc-Straighttalk-Wireless-pushes-limit-744399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk Wireless - Walmart