Complaint Review: Straight Talk Wireless

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: cinnamonsage — Mississippi United States of America
Straight Talk Wireless
9700 NW 112th Ave Miami FL 33178 Internet, Florida United States of America

Straight Talk Wireless TracPhone Transferred by number to another customer while my phone was still in use Internet, Florida

On Monday (10/10/2011) one of the Straight Talk representatives forwarded my number to another customer's cellular phone without my consent or my acknowledgment.  My cell phone is used for multiple purposes and one of those purposes is business.   I have talked to several different representatives and wasted countless hours on the line with no results.
They all are telling me different things as if they are making of these things as they talk to me.  They also refused to allow me to talk to the manager by placing me on hold countless times and returning to the line saying he's on break or he's on another call.  The rep informed me that they were located offshore and that the corporate office was located in Miami.  I was informed by straight talk that it was a male that called in to have my number transferred which was an unauthorized transfer; I assume the representatives did not ask for my security questions.  I was told that my phone would be on and working in two hours yesterday, I called back and was told phone would be would be working in 8 hours as they had reactivated my sim card.  I was also told that they sold my number to AT & T wireless; I was told that a sim card would be shipped overnight; I was told that it would take two-three days before I receive my sim card. As you can see, I
I was told a lot of untrue things.   Straight talk representative transferred my number to another  phone without my permission and violated my privacy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk-Wireless/Internet-Florida-/Straight-Talk-Wireless-TracPhone-Transferred-by-number-to-another-customer-while-my-phone-788085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk Wireless